Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Roxy puppy

Yesterday when I left for my lunch break to head home, B called me and said to hurry home.

Roxy had been throwing up all over the house. When I got there, she was so sick looking.

We packed her up and headed to the vet.

I held her wrapped up in a towel and petted her face telling her how much I love her.

The vet took one look at her, got her temperature and said they were going to run tests and get her an IV for fluids as she was dehydrated.


That was Noon yesterday.  The vet wanted to keep her overnight. So here I am playing the waiting game.

I miss my puppy. (I know at almost 5 she is not a puppy anymore, but she is my puppy - she is 10.5 pounds and full of energy - she bounces all over our house and makes us laugh constantly.)

I want her home. I want her ok.





1 comment:

Dawn said...

Get well soon, Roxy! It's so hard when our friends are sick. What a cutie pie she is. Hang in there.