Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Turning 29

Tomorrow is my birthday. My 29th Birthday. I cannot believe how quickly the years have gone by. Although- some years didn't go by fast enough and some WAY TOO QUICKLY.

I look at my life and think about all of the amazing things I have done, seen, people I've met, loved and lost.

I wake up living my little fairytale every single day. How did this happen? Sure, it seems I have a somewhat simple life compared to others but I wake up knowing I'm loved. Sure I have my wants and other stupid things that I think I need, etc but - I wake up knowing I am surrounded by so many wonderful people who make me want to be a better person EVERY SINGLE DAY.

As I turn the corner and enter my 29th year of living - I am so happy. I love my life. I love the people in it. I'm truly blessed beyond words.

1 comment:

Al said...

OK, I feel like such a whiner now when I read this lovely post. Here you are, feeling blessed and loving life, and I'm seriously a party pooper and negative nancy for the blog world. Must take a bit of your lead and count the blessings I DO have in my life...Thanks for the reminder, babe. And I am so glad that you are happy - you deserve it!!
I know I am a few weeks late, but Happy Birthday, love!! We haven't met in person, but it has been a pleasure to "know you" :)

xoxo, cheers to a fabulous year!!