Monday, December 5, 2011

Time flies

Time has FLOWN by. I wish I could say I was off traveling or something equally as amazing...but life - it is so wonderful these days that I haven't had time to blog.

I went to FLorida for Thanksgiving with my family. We held memorial services for all of my family members that passed this year. It was sad, but good to be with family.

It was nice to see everyone and enjoy time together. Sometimes though, I wish I had a female cousin. I'm the only female in my generation and it makes me feel left out at times - but I love reading so I guess that helps while the boys beat each other up in the pool or play poole together.

So now it is onto the holiday season!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I enjoyed reading through your "about me", you've done some amazing things in your life!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!