Thursday, March 24, 2011

101 in 1001...

Back on August 1, 2008 I started the DayZero project. Basically I set 101 goals, challenges and other things to do to accomplish by April 29, 2011.  It is 2.5 years later...while it isn't April 29, 2011...the next month is packed so I don't believe I will have time to get anymore of the goals done. Out of the 101 goals...only 9 were left undone. This makes me happy. While it wasn't 100% I am so happy with the results. So...as of May 1 I will be doing another one. I am will post the new goals on a tab sometime in the next few days and I am so excited.

As for the one B and I are doing together - I think it is going wonderfully.

Life is good.

3 comments:

Blehnner said...

good luck! that sounds like a great idea...I might make a list too - it is so easy to forget things when you don't write them down - have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Thank you soo much for this post -- I'm actually not sure how I found your blog, but I'm thrilled I found it! You gave me the incentive to do my own challenge: 40 by 40 (eek!).

Thanks so much for the encouragement and the ideas!

Corine Moore said...

I just stumbled upon your blog.. not sure how. :o But I like it. :) I love your 101 in 1001 goals!

Oh, I know how I found you, I was on Larua's and accidentally lost her blog, and fell on yours... now that I see her comment, I know what happened, and how to get back to hers (it's a small bloggy world!) ;O So, I have just "met" two new bloggers today! :D

Good luck with your goals! I am totally inspired to get my better half to come up with some with me! :D THANKS!!!

Corine :D