Friday, September 17, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday



When I get a day to myself I like to...Read. ALL DAY.

High school was... fun and I enjoyed it...but I love my life more now. I feel sorry for those who look at high school as one of the best times in their lives....there is soooooooo much more out there!

A little dream I have is... to travel to Australia. I know to some this is a BIG dream, but for me it's a little dream as I love to travel and I know I will somehow manage to do this, even if it means no shopping for a year!

A big dream I have is... finding the right person to be married to forever. I say this is a big dream because with 65% of marriages ending in divorce, I would like to NOT be a statistic, thank you very much.

If I could drive any car my pick would be... the car I have right now. I love it.

A time I felt truly beautiful was... I don't know. I always feel a little pretty in someway. I guess the last time I felt overwhelmingly beautiful was a while ago...hmm...

Tomorrow I will... watch the Longhorns, sleep in, drink coffee and read. :)

No comments: