Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday....dates

It is Top 2 Tuesday again....this week it is...

Top 2 Dates


1. I am a very sentimental person. I can't help it. I love to remember the past and I love the little things in life. When someone remembers something I have said and brings it up later it just melts my heart. Point in case- this date happened the weekend before last. As one can see in my blog I have a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. One of them was visit a lighthouse. I had mentioned this to B a long time ago. There is a lighthouse about 70 miles from where we live and I said next time we are in that area I wanted to stop by and see it. Well we never did that. Instead, while I went out to San Diego to visit him we were hiking and looking at the ocean and just happened to come across a light house. I wanted to cry. I just find the little things in life to be so wonderful and for him to have remembered just melted my heart. Like I said, not over the top, just thoughtful. Just the way I like it.


2. Our Coffee dates. I love them. In college B and I would meet up at Starbucks and just catch up with one another and how life was going. Now, we don't do coffee as much together, but I love when we take a moment get a cup and just talk. Like I said, I am sentimental :)

2 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

Aww I love it!

Lindsay said...

Coffee dates are the best! Stopping by from the undomestic momma. Loving your blog :)