Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful

2009 has been such an incredibly amazing year. Though trying at times, I have never felt more myself and more of who I have always wanted to be. I have so many things to be thankful for and this is just a small, very small list of what I am thankful for this year:
  • my family
  • my friends
  • my health
  • my faith
  • my knowledge that it will always be ok
  • for never truly having to know what it is like to have to go without
  • for always having enough food, clothes and other necessities
  • for the love that I have surrounding me at all times

Mostly though - I am so thankful to be where I am at this very moment. I am happy in all aspects of my life. It has been quite the journey to get to this place. I couldn't be happier than I am at this very moment.

2 comments:

JennyLee said...

That's wonderful! Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Came across your blog and love it!