Monday, April 22, 2013

Life

Sometimes it takes big things and sometimes it takes small things for us to slow down, take a look around and tell the ones you love that you love them.

Life for me lately has been 100% wedding. Full of flowers, happiness frivolous thoughts.

Then April 15th happened.



While I am still in the midst of my "happy time" - I am also fully aware of those who are not.


I am always one who tells people I love them, to hug them and let them know how I feel.


On April 15th - I wanted nothing more than to be home with B and Roxy. I wanted my family. I just wanted everyone to know how I felt about them.

So I embarked on a letter writing campaign.  I used to be better at writing letters to my family and friends.  To brighten up their day. So I have started again. The goal is 52 letters this year. One a week (and yes I have to make up the difference since it is May already).


No comments: