Friday, April 5, 2013

1 Year Engaged

As of today, I have been engaged for a year.


This year.... has been one of the best years of my life.


In a little over a month I will be marrying the man of my dreams. Sure I didn't know he was the man of my dreams when we first met (oh that would be too easy).


So here are 10 of the reasons why he is the man of my dreams:

He lets me talk. I talk a lot.
He makes me laugh.
He is kind always.
He takes care of me on good days and bad.
He saw me through one of the hardest years in my life and did it effortlessly.
He holds my hand.
He pushes me to be a better person.
He listens (see above to me talking).
He makes me smile.
He says I love you every time we are getting off the phone.


Obviously, there are so many more reasons. But those are 10. I know throughout my lifetime there will be countless more "why I love him" lists and I can't wait to see everything I get to put on that list.

1 comment:

Corine Moore said...

This is so sweet! :D Though we have never met I must say...Congratulations! I'm very happy for you! :)