Friday, August 31, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Go here:   The Little Things we Do  to play along!





1. Over this labor day weekend I will be  with some of my favorite people in the ATX - drinking, watching football and then bachelorette partying for a friend that is getting married in October.

2. With political debates going on right now, my thoughts are  I tend to not discuss politics here - for a reason.

3. Today I am headed to the ATX- I am staring at the clock!!!

4. The best thing I have cooked recently was - Bob Blumer's Maple Salmon

5. The last thing I bought was a really tacky sequined tank top for this weekends "Rock Star" themed party.

6. The best movie I saw this summer was Bernie. HILARIOUS. I'm from Texas...you can tell.

7. The best book I read this summer was The Sex Lives of Cannibals - my future MIL recommended it and I loved it!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm so glad you liked the salmon. I was just thinking about making it again.

That book sounds great! Right up my alley. My 92 year old MIL is still a big reader and always gives me the best suggestions, too.

Blake said...

Yay for Austin! I love that city.

I've never heard of The Sex Lives of Cannibals.. I may have to try it out!