Go here: The Little Things we Do to play along!
1. Over this labor day weekend I will be with some of my favorite people in the ATX - drinking, watching football and then bachelorette partying for a friend that is getting married in October.
2. With political debates going on right now, my thoughts are I tend to not discuss politics here - for a reason.
3. Today I am headed to the ATX- I am staring at the clock!!!
4. The best thing I have cooked recently was - Bob Blumer's Maple Salmon
5. The last thing I bought was a really tacky sequined tank top for this weekends "Rock Star" themed party.
6. The best movie I saw this summer was Bernie. HILARIOUS. I'm from Texas...you can tell.
7. The best book I read this summer was The Sex Lives of Cannibals - my future MIL recommended it and I loved it!
My day with the Pioneer Woman
1 day ago