I decided to do the 10 days of YOU Challenge. I feel that it will help me get back into the blogging groove.
1. I bite my nails. I am trying to stop...I think I've been trying to stop since I was little! I go through phases. Sometimes they are rather long, sometimes they are so short that they bleed. I know it is gross and I would LOVE to stop it.
2. I want to be a writer some day. I don't really "write" on my blog - this is more of a journal/diary of my life. I loved writing in college, I still love writing today. I'd love to get paid to write.
3. I miss my brother every single day he isn't home. We haven't lived under the same roof in 10 years, and I still miss him. We talk almost daily- and I hate that he is so far away.
4. I feel so lucky to have the family I have. Truly lucky.
5. I'm a neat freak. B is making me less of one. I don't know if I like that.
6. There was a time in my life that I wondered if I would ever fall in love. True love. Love like my parents have. I really thought it didn't exist anymore. Now...I know better.
7. I hate working out. HATE IT. I need to find something I love. I love Bikram Yoga...but it is SO Expensive here.
8. I'm only 5'2 and I LOVE the way heels look- but after like an hour, I want to be back in my flip flops.
9. I love reality TV. I know I shouldn't, I know it is trash...but it SUCKS ME IN!
10. I have too many clothes. I need to clean out my closet!
I am married to the most amazing man in the world - B! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family and the most amazing friends a girl could ever have. One day I made the decision that I have one life so I might as well love it and be happy every single day - so I am. Try it. I couldn't ask for a better or more charmed life than the one I have been given.