Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Life changes

Blogs are funny. Sometimes you write a post and then other people's blogs posted at similar times as yours have similar 'takeaways'. Here is what I was working on when I read about another person's whose life is changing -linked below.

My life is changing...has changed and is constantly evolving. I look back on the past years and see ME..but I also see parts of me I don't ever want to see again. I realized in years past that I was living in the "what will be" and not the "what is". I was looking towards my future and not at my present. It all changed summer of 2009- my life changed. I was at rock bottom. I was not anywhere near who I am now. I was a shell. I was broken.

I decided in July that my life would be everything that I ever dreamed. So I started right then, over July 4th weekend learning to be myself. To love myself.
Through my 101 in a 1001 challenge, meeting new friends, setting up a new life, moving, catching up with B and starting our life together- me, the person I am today...emerged.



A blog buddy...Al, has gone through and is going through life changes...and is moving to TURKEY. All I have to say is that it makes me so happy. :)

No comments: