Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend wrapup

B and I headed to Dallas to spend Friday and Saturday with his family. It was a lot of fun. Friday night we went to dinner with his parents and some of their friends...at their usual place- Mi Cocina. They go every Friday.
Saturday was a whirlwind of family. We went to B's great-grandmother's house (mother's side)  for lunch along with the entire family. It was an enjoyable afternoon - flying kites, catching up and meeting members of his family I didn't know. Saturday evening we went to his grandparent's house (father's side) and went out for Sushi. It was really neat to see his grandparents eating sushi, hearing about different stories about B and his family.
SAturday night we went to my godparents house to drink wine and catch up.

Sunday we headed back to Htown - with a stop at my parents house for their Easter party. Margaritas, ham, and all the delicious things my mom makes.

By the time we unloaded the car...we were exhausted. We needed a break from our break!

Tuesday night I scored Astros tickets from work - club level - and I caught a foul ball...not too shabby...


and THE ROYAL WEDDING is coming up...have you heard? ;)

No comments: