Monday, November 22, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday....on a Monday

It's that time again...TOP 2 TUESDAY!!!
I know I have been gone A LOT and haven't participated as much as I would like but...here goes...

Top 2 Things on your Christmas List (or 3!)


1. I'd love an I-pad, Kindle or the like. I love to read and I think it would be great to have something to take me with all of the time that could have LOTS of books on it and take up not so much space!

2. I'd love a new watch.

3. I'd love a GYM membership. I bought a groupon to a new gym in town to try out a few classes and hope to do that in January. After that I would love to find a place that I enjoy going to and enjoy working out at. 

5 comments:

The Undomestic Mom said...

great picks!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

I am your newest follower from Top 2 Tuesday!! Great choices!

star said...

I want an e-reader too! I want the new nook color, I hope I get it! Hopefully you'll get yours too! Have a great day!

Kit said...

Great choices! I think that I maybe getting a kindle for my birthday!

Legally Lovely said...

Good picks! Seems like a lot of people want e-readers this year!