Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving

B and I are headed to Florida for Thanksgiving. We are spending it with his parents on his parents boat. I think it will be great fun. I haven't been able to get to know his parents so well since they don't live in our city so I am glad that I will get the opportunity.


Things I am thankful for:

1. My family. Without my family, I would be lost. They are so supportive and loving. Sure they drive me crazy but where would I be without them?!

2. My brother. Sure he goes with family, but my little brother and I are close and I am so lucky to have him as a brother and a friend. I'm truly blessed and my world was a better place the moment he was born.

3. My friends. It goes without saying that they are the "family I got to pick"

4. B. He's patient, kind and most of all - such a loving and supportive man. I know I drive him crazy but truly I am so thankful he taught me what a loving and happy relationship is.

5. My health. It isn't always great but I don't take it for granted!

6. Freedom. Freedom isn't free and I am so thankful for those who allowed me to be free.

7. Food, Shelter and stability. There are people without these things and I am thankful to have them. I only hope that everyone can.

No comments: