Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend Wrapup

Friday my friend V and I went to dinner at Ruggles. SO DELISH! Then we headed to our old hangout Volcano - both of us love the frozen screwdrivers...who doesn't love a frozen screwdriver. As always, V and I had a fabulous time and I always love hanging out together. She's proven to be such a wonderful friend the past year and a half. While I've known her longer, it's only the past 1.5 years that we have truly hung out and I am so incredibly blessed by her friendship.

B came home on Saturday morning and we headed for the Hill Country. All in all - it was fun. I love camping - and each time we go, I think I get better at it. I did trip and fall and banged up my knee and lost a toenail from a fall - not too much blood but OH MY GOODNESS the pain. Oh well - it will all heal in time.

We got home last night and watched My Boys. WHY HAVE I NEVER WATCHED THIS SHOW BEFORE? I love it. He has me hooked and now we are going through past seasons. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

No comments: