Friday, July 6, 2012

Fill in The Blank Friday

Join Lauren over here -- for Fill in the Blank Friday Fun!


"If I could get away for the day I would go...."


If I could get away today - I would go to the beach - layout, read and enjoy some sun.



A post on London will come at some point - once I load our pictures and everything. We had a blast - and we are now planning our next big vacation - OUR HONEYMOON!!!! And thoughts, ideas etc of places we should go? We want a relaxing beach honeymoon....any ideas are welcome!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see your London pictures. For our honeymoon (almost 19 years ago, yikes!) we went to St. Barth's and stayed at the Hotel Guanahani. The fact that it's still standing is a good sign! I would highly recommend it -- perfect place to relax after all of the wedding stress.