OK it is Fill in the Blank Friday again ...go here to link up with Lauren's blog at "the little things we do"
Ok here goes:
1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is : go to the bathroom. I know...I KNOW...but it is true, that's what I do.
2. I can hardly wait for: this Sunday! We are visiting our first VENUE!
3. The quickest way to my heart is ice cream because I LOVE IT and it makes me smile - blue bell homemade vanilla please.
4. A little known fact about me is I wasn't one of those girls dreaming about their wedding growing up so I AM CLUELESS as to what I want or do not want..I just wasn't girly.
5. The best part of my job is I get to go to awesome events like YESTERDAY I got to see Condoleezza Rice speak...yeah it was awesome. Yes I am from Texas...so you can probably figure out my political views.
6. Something I just couldn't live without is mascara - I have like zero eyelashes.
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is be crafty. I suck at it.
I am married to the most amazing man in the world - B! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family and the most amazing friends a girl could ever have. One day I made the decision that I have one life so I might as well love it and be happy every single day - so I am. Try it. I couldn't ask for a better or more charmed life than the one I have been given.