Friday, March 2, 2012

It's FRIDAY


It is FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY...go here to participate!

1. THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY WEEK WAS....dinner with one of my longest friends - we caught up, drank cocktails and it is just nice to see we are each happy.

2. IF I HAD TO CLASSIFY MY INTERIOR DESIGN AESTHETIC IT WOULD BE... I am learning what I like and what I don't and I am in the midst of doing something about it!

3. MY FIRST VEHICLE WAS... A 1998 Forrest Green Explorer...I LOVED it...and so did my brother who got it when I left for college.

4. AN ITEM I NEED TO HAVE IN MY DAY IN ORDER TO FUNCTION IS... coffee

5. MY FAVORITE WAY TO WASTE TIME IS... read...but I like to read whether or not I want to waste time.

6.RIGHT NOW I COULD REALLY GO FOR... Is it 5 o'clock yet?...I need a nap.

7. THIS WEEKEND I WILL BE BUSY... eating crawfish.

1 comment:

katmcd said...

i had the same car!!!