Monday, June 14, 2010

ATX weekend

Loved seeing the BFF and loved ATX.

Highlights:
  • Went to Opal Divines for Alum Brunch
  • Pedicures
  • Wine!
  • Playing with the pups
  • Playing Wii- I've only played once before- so fun!
  • SHOPPING (got 3 pairs of shoes, makeup, 2 shirts and a strapless bra!
  • dinner at a Benihana-ish restaurant
  • Strawberry Margaritas- YUM!
  • Chatting up the BFF

Lowlights-

  • I miss the BF- and that makes me upset with myself! I feel like a phony! I am a very independent and driven person and the fact that he's been gone a week and I miss him makes me feel like a phony when I tell my single gal friends that "you don't need a bf, single life is tres fab!" yes...I'm a phony...I miss the man and I want him home...stat.
  • I missed Roxy. I know she isn't "technically" MY dog...but whatever she so is and I missed her and her adorable nature. She was SO EXCITED when I walked through the door.

No comments: